Salt Lake City Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
At Crippen & Cline L.C., we are dedicated to all aspects of real estate and family law throughout Utah. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced real estate developer with complex commercial needs, our attorneys can represent you in any real estate transaction or dispute. Whether you are experiencing a divorce or would like to adopt a child, our lawyers are dedicated to securing a successful result for you.
Talk to our attorneys today by calling 801-539-1900. We offer free initial consultations for real estate clients.
Our Real Estate Practice
We are experienced with all of the following:
- Real estate: Our firm is focused on the needs of individuals, businesses, title companies, developers, and any party pursuing a real estate transaction or facing a real estate dispute. Our attorneys handle both commercial and residential transactions and litigation.
- Real estate litigation: Attorneys from our firm are committed to providing dedicated, aggressive, and result-driven representation in and out of court. We are attuned to the needs of each client facing litigation and will strive to protect your investments and resolve your dispute as quickly as possible.
- Quiet title disputes: A quiet title dispute may affect the ability to sell residential or commercial property. We are experienced in all title matters including the removal of liens, boundary disputes, and litigation involving title. We can represent you, your business, or if you are a title company needing legal assistance for a client.
- Easement and boundary disputes: Easements and boundary disputes can result in litigation and significant financial losses. We will work to protect your real estate property and your rights in easement and boundary dispute cases.
- Contract disputes: Most real estate litigation arises out of a breach of contract or other contractual disagreement. Our attorneys will assist you in asserting your rights to enforce a contract, or defend your action in the event of a breach. We are experienced in all real estate contracts including purchase sale agreements, lease agreements, and disclosure disputes.
- Real estate agents, brokers and title companies: We provide a wide range of legal services to real estate agents, real estate brokers, and title companies. We are experienced in identifying potential legal problems in real estate transactions and will work to prevent future legal issues while resolving disputes in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Construction liens: Our attorneys represent contractors, landowners and developers in construction lien cases. If you are a contractor, we can assist you in filing a mechanic's lien to protect your rights. We can also assist a developer or landowner with the removal of a lien.
- Development and zoning: In addition to assisting individuals and businesses with transactions and litigation, we are also experienced in compliance and challenges involving local and state zoning laws.
- Evictions: Our attorneys represent both landlords and tenants in commercial and residential transactions and disputes. If you are entering into a lease agreement we can draft, review or revise the contract to ensure your rights are protected. We are also experienced in landlord-tenant litigation if you are involved in a dispute.
Our Family Law Practice
We handle the following family law issues:
- Divorce: Whether you are involved in a contested or uncontested divorce, we can protect your rights, future and best interests. We seek fair and enduring divorce agreements that address all issues, including property division, child support, child custody, parent time and alimony.
- Paternity: We represent mothers and fathers who are seeking to establish paternity of a child. When paternity is established, child custody and support can be affected. The noncustodial parent obtains obligations to pay support and rights to custody or parent time.
- Adoption: We help you focus on the joy of adopting a child by handling all legal aspects of the adoption. We handle stepparent adoptions, open adoptions and closed adoptions.
- Child support
- Parent time/Visitation establishment or dispute
- Modifying previous orders
- Prenuptial/Postnuptial agreements
Contact our offices today for a consultation with an experienced real estate or family law attorney.
Free initial real estate consultations • Major credit cards accepted • Weekend and evening appointments available • Located conveniently in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, next to the federal and state court buildings